Sunday, September 5, 2010

Jumpin Around

Wow. What a busy day today.


I woke up, worked out, came back to our home to be told that we were leaving in the next hour for my grandparents. (aka no facebook time for me, boohoo) We went over to have a birthday lunch party for my sister with my dad's side of the family. The Japanese restauarant had pretty good stuff, but no udon. Ah well, next time! My sister loved her presents, which included CD's (with posters of course), cell phone holder, necklace, and money to buy an iTouch.







After hanging out at my grandparents' tiny-yet-bigger-than-our-home apartment, we came back home at 4:30. After relaxing for 30 minutes, we were off again, this time for a dinner and a show.

We ate at a Korean bean-paste restaurant with family friends, from whom I recieved graduation money (woohoo!) We shopped around for a bit at the stalls next to the restauarant where I bought legit headphones. I can't wait until I wear them around college! After ice cream at Coldstone, we went off to see the show.



Jump is a comic martial arts show about this crazy martial-arts family. The perpetually drunk uncle is chastised for being, well drunk: the daughter is won over by a shy boy with more than meets the eye; and burglers break into the house, not knowing what they are getting into. While the plots are simple, the comic action was hilarious, and the fighting awesome. I wish I could jump as high as them! After an hour and a half of laughter, we got to meet the cast and get signatures.






We came out, and us kids (as I still consider myself) went to a sticker-photo place. I seem to be drawn towards afros....


We walked along a prettily lit creek, ate some dduk-bok-gi, bought some shoes (my mom anyways), and finally said goodbye. I'll miss that family, who we've been friends with since back in the good ol days of College Station, TX. After riding the subway, we finally got home past 11 PM.


Whew. Busy day, huh? And now... 2PM, here we come!


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment