Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Starts

It's been awhile. (Said in a sexy Britney Spears voice.... bahahahaha!)

Sorry I haven't blogged lately, I've been busy with family drama, school, tennis, and a stomach flu. But here I am now!

I feel like this week will be filled with beginnings and new things. Or maybe the end of things. Who knows?

I will offically step down from President in Key Club. While it was great and a learning experience to be in charge of Key Club, I also feel glad that my time is done. I've worried about planning events and lazy officers enough for now. There are less than two months of high school left for me, I think I deserve a break. But it will be hard for me to truly let go: I'll always be worried and willing to help out the new officers.

I will begin my AP studying anew. Last week was just a horrible week for me, so I was unable to follow my schedule. I will not stress about that and just keep going and trying my best to stay focused.

I will go out on my first "date" (kinda not really). Well, it is my first time to be asked to go out and eat by a boy... so I guess? I know it is for prom reasons (he better not ask me in an embarrassing way!) but it's still something new for me! One of the biggest things I look foward to in college is the boys and dating and hanging out... =]

... which leads to updates on college! So the choice is down to Northwestern and UW Honors. It depends on the financial stuff really. If Northwestern gives me enough financial aid so that the price to attend will be similar to UW, I would go there. If I get picked to be a WA Scholar (provided that Congress passes the budget for it), I would most likely go to UW since that would cover most of my tuition. I don't find out for both until later this week/next week, so I need to stop thinking about it. It's making me nervous!

To do list for tonight: FRQ, sleep
For tomorrow: jog, shower, study AP, then school at 10:30! Booyah!

Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment