Thursday, March 25, 2010

Beating Sunnyside

Aaah, day three of blogging. I'm surprised I'm writing blogs daily. Perhaps it is because my life is exciting? (Rhetorical question, don't answer that)

My sister and I both woke up late, but still managed to get to school on time and get a spot in Jock. One of these days, both my sister and I will "sleep through our alarm clock" and miss half of school.

School was same old, same old. McGuinness was freaking out about people being gone and her refusing to grade papers during Spring Break because she has a life, all while dumping loads of homework for us during Spring Break. Blehhh

Tennis went great though! My sister and I won our match in about 45 min or so, with a score of 6-0, 6-0. Pretty darn good, if I say so myself. Granted, the girls we played weren't too good, so if we let them get any points, it would have been embarrasing. We both played well, probably because we weren't stressed about it mentally. We both had few errors, but a couple of shots to the net man could have ended badly. Thankfully, the other girls sucked at volleys. Everybody on Varsity won, so I think George owes us pizza.

Tomorrow, we leave for Moses Lake right after lunch! Tennis there should be interesting... we haven't played them in a couple of years. I wonder if they're good... I'm almost done packing, I'm bringing alot of sugary snacks that we have in the house that no one eats for the team. That's always a nice way to get rid of food no one wants.

To do: lit hw, study for the calc test tomorrow (which I won't do, seeing that it is 11:30 already), finish packing clothes, sleep...zzzzz

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment