Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cookie Cakes and Golf Carts












So basically, yesterday felt amazing.


Senior Skip Day was a blast, and it was so funny how so many teachers were confused. Seniors steadidly seemed to disappear as the day went on. I had "cramps" so I "went home".


Later, I met up with Kaile, Elizabeth, and Jayanah at Howard Amon. We took some pictures, normal smiling ones and some "artistic ones"

Then we had our picnic lunch, including Kaile's AMAZINGLYSUPERFANTASTICALLYDELICIOUS chocolate chip cookie cake. I think I had a little too much of that actually =P


We went to Uptown Mall and explored, including this fabulous antique store, bead store (where we got rubberband rings!), and Octopus Garden. Spudnuts was delicious, the mixed berry gelato, even more so.


Today was our day off for Student Led Conferences. I was actually smart this time and planned my meeting tomorrow right after school. Booyah!
So, because everybody was free this afternoon, my parents decided to take us out to play golf at Canyon Lakes. No, my sister and I did not play golf. We just drove the golf carts and did some golf clapping and "Nice shot!"'s. After the 9th hole, Katie, Austin and I decided to play mini-golf instead because we were getting bored. I suck. I kept hitting my ball in the water (which was blue! bleh) or the mini-bunkers. But later, I did well, getting pars.
Now, my cheeks are red. Obviously, the sunblock didn't work completely. I know I will be religiously putting it on as it gets nicer and nicer. I like having pale skin, rather than being really tan.

Tonight's To-Do list: Psych vocab, Lit passages, look at Kiwanis scholarship, email Vivian about not being able to volunteer Thursday, get ready for tomorrow's match, get ready for bed, decide between two of my spring dresses for tomorrow's Dress Day, practice visualization for tennis.


Pictures are from Kaile, with her amazing camera and photoshop skills!


Peace out, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment