Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wheat and Mud Pies

Today, I learned that wheat is still growing in March.

Kaile took me to the wheat fields by Finley to take pictures. The wheat wasn't the long, golden stalks we expected, but it was still beautiful up on that hill. The blue sky and green wheat, the absence of society and calm presence of nature, the silent humming of the wind turbines and bright chirping of the birds...

We took lots of pictures. Good thing too because I deparately needed some new profile pictures haha. After a quick stop at Winco, we went to my house to make mud pies. Boy were they delicious! I had two cups... which probably wasn't a good thing for my stomache. I'm sure the smoothie we had later didn't help. We edited pictures and talked until Kaile went home.

In the evening, Katie, Austin, and I had a kareoke/dance party. Now I'm tired, so bed time!


Here are some pictures from today. I'm having a hard time arranging these...
























Picture taken and edited by Kaile and I =]




No comments:

Post a Comment