Friday, March 26, 2010

Ugh. So tired.

Today didn't have the best start, but not the worst either. I was falling asleep in school again, so I went with Kaile and Eileen to Winco, and I bought Starbucks coffee and sugarfree dark chocolate-covered raisisns. And NO that didn't count for Lent, because I didn't buy them to eat during lunch. Only when I left to Moses Lake for a tennis match.

When I went to my car to get my tennis gear, my water bottle fell out and broke. I was pretty upset and mad, cursing a couple of times. It was my favorite water bottle =[

The trip up to Moses Lake was pretty fun, even though I fell asleep for awhile. But the coffee soon kicked in and I was ready for my match. My sister and I won, 6-0, 6-4. In the first set, we played absolutely perfectly, and I had amazing volleys. The second set, the opponents got better, while we started making mistakes. But its all good. The team had a fun time standing in the cold, eating the snacks I brought, and cheering the others on. After a $5 footlong dinner from Subway, we came home. I had a horrible stomachache, but its all good now, thanks to Peptobismal.

Highlight of my day? Finding out that I GOT INTO NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY!!! They sent me a letter today, but they let me check online through email too. I'm not sure if I'm going to go because it is a little pricey. I guess it depends on how much aid/scholarships they will give me. If it is close to UW's tuition (and I don't get a full-ride scholarship to UW), then I will probably go.

But still! This totally boosts up my self esteem! Not getting into Stanford kinda hurt my self-esteem, but this totally boosts it up! Now think of what getting into Harvard would do.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment